Introduction to Geoff

Aloha everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. Here is just some background for me. I am a freshman at BYU Hawaii and work for concessions over at the Polynesian Cultural Center. I am majoring in aerospace engineering and would love to work for someone like NASA and Boeing later on in life. My ultimate goal is to travel in space...so we will see how that goes. I have three siblings and two awesome parents. I love to play football and lacrosse and am always up to try a new game. I love to go outdoors; so if you are every going camping or hiking, be sure to hit me up. I have some good classes this year and can't wait to see what life has for me.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Coolest People Around

So you may all think you know the coolest people around...sorry to break it to you but there are two people who trump all.I never get to see them except through skype anymore; but hey are still the coolest people around. Kelsi McCabe and Nancy Weber go to school down at BYU Idaho because they were crazy and didn't want to join me over here in Hawaii. They are just crazy in my opinion.

Ok so I will start with Nancy. Nancy spent most of her life growing up in an alright state. Only recently did she discover the greatness of Idaho when she decided to move there in June. Ok so For all of you who have seen "Napoleon Dynamite" and have lived in Southern Idaho, you know that there is a lot of truth to the movie. It's not completely made up. Ok so I was trying to convince her of this and she wouldn't listen. A couple Sunday's at church and she gets handed this...
Ok talk about total Napoleon Dynamite moment right there. She is no longer a skeptic. She is pretty awesome though. Oh man there was this one time that she came to visit me back in Coeur d'Alene and we went to an awesome store called Figpickles and we got parachute guys. Dude, i have never had so much fun with parachute guys as having races with them out my family room window. She is pretty funny though. She could make a decent comedian by herself...now if you put both her and Kelsi together than they are a stand up comedy show right there.
Kelsi comes from an alright state as well and has once again realized the greatness of Idaho as well. I'm pretty sure it is the potatoes that converts everyone. But she comes from Utah and is a total BYU Cougars fan. It is really funny to kinda tease her about them when they lose to Utah State :P Kelsi is completely awesome though. She is downright gorgeous in every way possible and loves to have a fun time wherever she is. She hasn't quite had a Napoleon Dynamite experience yet but just wait. It should happen. She is completely sarcastic too. It is awesome! When I first met Kelsi down in Utah this past spring, we had gone out on a date and I had brought her back to hang out with my family. So if anyone knows my dad, they know he is not serious about anything and loves to joke about it. Well most people who he jokes around with don't understand his humor and if they do then they don't respond to it. So he starts to mess around with her and all of a sudden she gets even with him. I don't remember what she said but it like totally made me realize that side of her. Ya so Kelsi is all around awesome! I don't think she really enjoys me being over here in Hawaii but here is a beautiful picture of her with a lei from Hawaii...
See so she gets something out of the deal.

Ya so these two girls are like the coolest people on the face of the Earth! If only they had chosen to come to BYU Hawaii with me.

6 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Geoff! You're the coolest guy I know in Hawaii! And you want to know something funny? Today after arguing with you about going to BYU-H My sister told me I should go there. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem pretty lucky dude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Nancy, the signs are all here. you just need to see them for yourself :) Ya Joy, you could say I'm pretty lucky. Want to join the club?

    ReplyDelete
  4. join the club of what? lucky people? I don't really think you can choose to be lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha well im not lucky so we are joining the club of not being lucky yest having a great opportunity to think we are because only lucky people besides me are friends with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. that has got to be one of the weirdest most twisted comments i have ever read

    ReplyDelete