Introduction to Geoff

Aloha everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. Here is just some background for me. I am a freshman at BYU Hawaii and work for concessions over at the Polynesian Cultural Center. I am majoring in aerospace engineering and would love to work for someone like NASA and Boeing later on in life. My ultimate goal is to travel in space...so we will see how that goes. I have three siblings and two awesome parents. I love to play football and lacrosse and am always up to try a new game. I love to go outdoors; so if you are every going camping or hiking, be sure to hit me up. I have some good classes this year and can't wait to see what life has for me.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Little Bit of Info on a Tuesday Afternoon

All I can say about my bio test is dang. Like I honestly knew all the stuff that was on there but was it hard or what. It felt like i was going through a flashback of my junior year of high school and IB chemistry. Organic chemistry was definitely not my favorite subject in the world and now I have to do it all over again in college. I can't complain to much though. I go to school in Hawaii. So in this first little bit I will just kinda go over the basics of me. I have come from a very spiritual family which has led me to pick one of the most spiritual places in the world to come to college, BYU Hawaii. I absolutely love it here. It is so nice to have a chance to be somewhere where it is always the same temperature. I love having the chance to go over to the beach just after class whenever I want and I can't wait for winter to come! the waves get to be huge here and there are even whales over here. Dude, how cool would it be to see whales just outside your campus. Ya today at school wasn't to fascinating really. Like I have gotten into my regular school habit. I wake up early, go to class, eat breakfast, go to class, and then I'm done until work time...unless you get the day off today like me. Oh, I forgot to say that I have one of the best jobs around Hawaii. Just sayin. I get to sell smoothies, water/candy, and ice cream at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Talk about easy money. And I work with some of the coolest people around. They are literally from all over the world and are all cool. Ya I have no idea what to write about or even do right now. I guess I'll find something. Till then, aloha!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, IB chem, fun times...I like your blog though dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy. Ya IB Chem...fun times lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah, all my science classes now make me miss it a lot. It was so exciting compared to this crap

    ReplyDelete