Introduction to Geoff

Aloha everyone! Thanks for reading my blog. Here is just some background for me. I am a freshman at BYU Hawaii and work for concessions over at the Polynesian Cultural Center. I am majoring in aerospace engineering and would love to work for someone like NASA and Boeing later on in life. My ultimate goal is to travel in space...so we will see how that goes. I have three siblings and two awesome parents. I love to play football and lacrosse and am always up to try a new game. I love to go outdoors; so if you are every going camping or hiking, be sure to hit me up. I have some good classes this year and can't wait to see what life has for me.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hau' oli la Hanau Nancy!

Hey just so everyone knows it is Nancy Dea Weber's birthday! Be sure to wish her a happy 19th birthday today! I hope she has an awesome day today. I wish I could be there to spend this special day with her.










2 comments: